- TIME TRACKING
- Time tracking
- TIME TRACKING
SAGE 1-CLICK SYNC
Just when you thought your Sage software couldn’t get any better you can now add-on time tracking features with Time Tracker by eBillity. With flexible tracking options your employees can track time and submit timesheets for approval from anywhere, with any device! Approved time entries easily sync with Sage for paperless payroll - reducing time and ensuring accurate results.
Sage 50 + Time Tracker
Everything you need for your small business to track time, invoice clients and keep your accounting up to date.
Time Tracker + Sage50 what connects?
Sage Intacct + Time Tracker
As a growing company you require a more robust accounting software and financial management solution which is why you are using Sage Intacct. Add on Time Tracker to achieve more accurate results and get paid for every second your employees work.
Time Tracker + Intacct what connects?
Do you use Sage X3?
If you are a larger enterprise company using Sage X3 we are developing a new X3 compatible version of Time Tracker that will be available soon.
Connect the two accounts in just one click!
When you connect your two accounts they work like one bringing your employees, time, clients, expenses and projects together. In just one click your data syncs automatically between Time Tracker and Sage accounting software.
Try Time Tracker free for 14 days. No credit card required.
Seamless integration for faster billing and payroll.
GDPR and EU-US Privacy Shield Compliant
Cloud and mobile access to business information
Multiple currencies and global time zones
Single time entries – our real-time data sync allows employees to track time on one device and stop it on another.
Multi-timers – be more productive with multi-timers. Quickly move between timers fast as your priorities shift.
Weekly timesheets – Working to a schedule? Enter your week in blocks of time with weekly timesheets.
1. Setup your free trial of Time Tracker.
2. In Time Tracker click on Projects > More > Integrations > (select) Sage. Click on the button 'Integrate with Sage' You will be asked to connect with Sage, click to connect.
3. Download and install the Sage Connector. Open the Sage Connector and enter your Time Tracker username and password.
4. Select your firm if you have more than one firm then set your default accounts.
5. Click the 'Sync' button in the Sage Connector to import your employees, projects and payroll items into Time Tracker and you're ready to go!
After you connect Time Tracker to Sage, Time Tracker will automatically send all of your approved time entries into Sage. If you add a new customer or item in Sage, this will conveniently appear in Time Tracker so that you can enter time under it.