Surely you’ve heard of our new Time Clock Kiosk. Have you been wondering if this great new feature is right for your company? Let’s take you through some of the reasons you will want to add this feature to your current business practice!
If you have been looking for additional ways to simplify your payroll while maintaining a high level of accuracy and security, the Time Clock Kiosk is something you should seriously consider. Time Tracker has designed this feature to fit with the needs of a team to make time tracking and payroll as hassle-free as possible.
Our software lets the whole team log time from anywhere that’s most convenient–whether that’s from the desktop in an office, out on the job with their mobile app, and now onsite with our Time Clock Kiosk. Add in the fact that everyone can track without time or date restrictions, and this is really the product the entire staff needs to add to their arsenal.
Still not convinced? Let’s look at some of the reasons you and your employees need Time Clock Kiosk.
When should your company be using our new Time Clock Kiosk?
To reduce the chance of “buddy punching”
If your staff is still using old-fashioned punch clocks to clock in/out onsite, it’s time to move into the 21st century. All you need for the Time Clock Kiosk is an internet connection, the downloaded app, and the ability to press a few buttons on your screen.
- Prevention of inaccurate time data is easy when each employee can clock in and out of their shift by using a personalized 4-digit PIN code, unique to them only.
- Not only that, but built-in facial detection will capture their photo and attach it to their time entry.
- Make sure the correct employee is clocking in and out, even if you’re not there to check
- If you are worried about ‘buddy-punching’, this technology eliminates the possibility of time theft.
- No complicated set-up or additional hardware needed
Easy for employees to clock in and out of breaks
- Paid and unpaid breaks can be created by a manager or an employee for accurate break times
- An alert or notification will sound when it is time to come back on shift, so there is no more wondering if you’ve gone over- or under-time
- Overtime is another consideration, and notifications can easily be set to alert the user (as well as sending a message to admin) when they’ve worked over their allotted hours
To set time rounding for better data capture
With more traditional time clocks, employees often punch in early (or even late!). This is easily avoided with the time clock kiosk.
- Time rounding (either up or down) can be set, which means if a team member comes in for their shift at 7:56, the app will automatically round up to 8:00
- Ensure consistent accuracy for shift information and paychecks
- No more chasing employees for timesheet information
When you want extra security
Let’s be honest: the data you’re capturing with time clocks is sensitive and private. Time Tracker has considered this at every step of the process.
- Cloud-based services mean that all you need is an internet connection to track and store time data, and that this information will be saved securely
- Our network is 100% Cisco powered and has its own preliminary Intrusion Detection System
- We offer standard robust fire suppression, biometric surveillance, and climate control, which all serve to protect your data
- Information sent to and from our servers is encrypted with 256-bit encryption
- Amazon S3 is what we use for our hosting needs, and provides a trusted service you have come to expect
- Our entire application relies on secure firewalls and is monitored at all hours by security specialists
When you want an easy integration with your current accounting software
- Free integrations with QuickBooks, Xero, Gusto, ADP (and more)!
If you want a chance at a free Amazon Fire 8
Yes, for real. Limited time offer! Here’s what you need to know to win:
- All customers with 10 or more users on an annual subscription who are using Time Cards with the Time Clock Kiosk have the chance at a free Amazon fire HD 8*
- Sign-up for a free trial with 10 or more users on your account
- Activate for annual billing and receive a 20% discount
- Make sure your firm’s address is entered in Admin > Settings
- Go to Admin > Time Cards Settings > Kiosk and “Add a New Device”
- It is that easy! We’ll be notified automatically and will arrange for your free Amazon fire HD 8 to be shipped to you directly from Amazon.
*Valid for new customers, limited time only.
Are you ready for this affordable alternative to traditional punch clocks? We thought so! Sign up now and enjoy a free, 14 day trial. No credit card required.