The days of paper and pen for contractor management are long gone. It is essential for today’s contractors to have good contractor management software tools in order to stay competitive.
Some of the best contractor management software options
- Contract Logix – With one of the easiest and most intuitive interfaces of any app on this list, Contract Logix makes contractor management convenient even for the smallest business. Three different versions of the program are available, all of which can be implemented according to the needs of your business, as well as its budget. All of the editions include extensive consultation and training options.
- Ariba – Ariba has one of the most powerful storage capabilities of any of the software packages on this list. If you have a lot of contracts to manage, this is the program that will make it easiest to access and track them. One of the best features of the program is its ability to provide notifications regarding contracts that need to be updated. Reports are also configurable to help with analysis and collaboration with other individuals on a project.
- Contract Assistant – The Contract Assistant management software tool is effective for both large and small businesses. While it is easy to pick up with a relatively short learning curve, even for those who are not necessarily computer savvy, it is still a comprehensive program that provides a remarkably deep set of customer reporting features. Among these features are recurring alarms and customer reporting as well as full text searching so that you never lose content.
- Contract Analyst – A simple user interface makes finding your way around Contract Analyst quite easy. The entire process in this program is fully customizable. Its strength is in allowing you to track estones as well as the compliance of the employees for whom you are responsible. Contract expiration, performance and renewal are all put on a notification schedule for your convenience. You can also create a tiered access network for different levels of participation in the program.
- Contraxx – This program enables the faster signing of contracts as well as an improved organizational structure so that contracts can easily be found after they are created. The program is one of the easiest installations on this list. You can also set the program’s access levels for specific users in order to keep out unwanted eyes. This program offers one of the best feature sets for enterprise-level businesses that have a significant number of contracts and employees to track.
- Revitas Contract Manager – A balanced feature set is the strength of this contractor management software tool. You can create contracts automatically, drastically speeding up your workflow. Completely eliminate the need to manually type anything within your contract schedule, whether you are performing in-house functions with your employees or dealing with service partners.
- Gimmel Contract – Get everything you need in this comprehensive software program that is ready to use for anyone from an enterprise-level company to a small startup. Its automated system is very intuitive, ensuring that you can quickly and easily create contracts. Accessing those contacts is easier than ever as well.
- Coupa– Along with the comprehensive feature set of this contractor management program, you have the ability to draft contracts in separate storage. You can also easily create alerts in order to organize priorities on the fly.
- Corcentric– You can securely store your data within this program without having to worry about any outside interference. If you deal with contracts with very specific legal language, Corcentric will become an invaluable tool.
- eBillity – eBillity is a unique and extremely useful program designed to make time entry management a breeze. You can use it from your smartphone, tablet or computer to manage your team and their timesheets.