When did you send that invoice to your client, again? Was it last week? Last month? They bring in a lot of business, but it’s a struggle if clients don’t pay their invoices on time. Your office utilities, employees and Netflix subscription certainly don’t pay themselves. You need the cash flow! Solution: Fundbox.
If you need a hand with overcoming cash flow gaps, our new integration with Fundbox can help. You’ve earned the money for your hard work—you just need access to it.
Note: This integration is only applicable for Time Tracker +Billing and +Legal accounts. To upgrade your account, please visit our pricing page.
What Is Fundbox?
Fundbox is a company that provides cash advances for small business owners with unpaid invoices. Funds are easy to pay back—no hidden fees.
- Connect Time Tracker +Billing or +Legal to advance payments for outstanding invoices
- Access Fundbox anywhere from their online platform
- Free to start with no setup, subscription, or inactivity fees
- Have funds advanced directly into your bank account in only 1-3 days, depending on your bank
- Avoid bloated loans by getting only what you need, right away
Few business owners have time for manual billing entries and cash flow management. With Time Tracker’s new integration you can tackle both with ease.
Time Tracker and Fundbox play well together.
Save time and overcome cash flow gaps with these two in your corner.
- Convert time entries into invoices in only 4 clicks
- Import invoices from Time Tracker into Fundbox
- Request advanced funds from Fundbox
- Pay the loan back in 12 or 24 weeks (your choice) at a fixed rate
It’s easy to import invoices from Time Tracker into Fundbox. Clear imported invoices in Fundbox and they’ll transfer you the funds right away!
Before you confirm your loan request, Fundbox will always provide a transparent cost for the fee of the cash advance. You can pay back the loan early at no extra cost.
Connect Time Tracker and Fundbox.
Get started in less than 5 minutes!
- Visit www.fundbox.com and create a free account.
- Follow the setup wizard to connect with Time Tracker and import your invoices
- Select an issued invoice you want to get advanced funds for in Fundbox
- Hit the Clear the Invoice button
- Follow the setup wizard to input the bank account you want your funds to be transferred to
- Receive the advanced funds for the requested invoice
You can manage all of your loans from inside your Fundbox dashboard for better cash flow and peace of mind.
Enjoy better cash flow and peace of mind with this new integration.
How much does Fundbox cost?
It costs nothing to create an account and apply for Fundbox Credit. Fundbox charges a small fee on top of the invoice value when you advance an invoice. You repay Fundbox over 12 or 24 weeks. Repay early and Fundbox will waive all of the remaining fees.
Does Fundbox call my clients?
Fundbox will not interfere with your customer relationships. They simply provide you with a short-term advance based on the invoice value. You still maintain the relationships with your client and collect on the invoice.
Does Fundbox look at my personal credit or pull a credit report?
No, they do not pull your credit score when you get started. The initial underwriting is based on the data we extract from eBillity.
How secure is my data?
Fundbox uses best practices security protocols and views security as a top priority. You can securely access your dashboard any time from your desktop and mobile devices.
Please contact Fundbox directly at (855) 572-7707 or submit a request on their contact page.