We are pleased to announce our newest partnership with Right Networks to help QuickBooks Desktop users like you move your desktop software into the cloud! Now you can track time and do your accounting and payroll from anywhere, anytime.
We know a lot of accounting firms prefer to use QuickBooks Desktop over QuickBooks Online because of its’ extra functionality, but it’s easy to miss the convenience and flexibility of online solutions!
Moving to the cloud.
Right Networks will host your QuickBooks Desktop software in the cloud so you can work from anywhere. Here are a few benefits you can look forward to after making the switch:
- Increase productivity: Moving QuickBooks Desktop to the cloud makes it easy to collaborate from multiple locations, or even from across the room. It reduces interruptions and saves time.
- Eliminate IT hassles: You don’t have to maintain any software on your local computers. You can even choose a “managed environment” where your security, updates, backups and maintenance are handled by Right Networks experts.
- Minimize risk: With QuickBooks Desktop in the cloud, you no longer have to worry about cyber attacks, losing your data, or protecting your information—Right Networks can handle all of this for you as part of their service.
- Grow your business: As you save time and eliminate IT hassles, you’ll save money and be free to strategically grow your business with your QuickBooks Desktop—all online.
- Prepare for the future: Cloud software is the future of accounting. Future-proof your business with Right Networks and remain competitive in the marketplace.
For more information on the benefits of moving QuickBooks Desktop to the cloud, download Right Networks’ eBook, for free.
Intuit predicts 78% of small businesses will be running their entire business in the cloud by 2020! Check out Right Networks today and schedule a demo to get the best of both worlds with QuickBooks Desktop, online!