Schedule your employees shifts in just a few minutes!
Automate your employee scheduling and share with your whole team from one centralized location.
Stop spending hours on your weekly schedule
Time Tracker’s employee scheduling allows you to create daily, weekly or monthly schedules in minutes. You can also create and save multiple templates like summer break, or Christmas holidays.
- Admins can select or add an employee, add the date and time and publish shift
- Easy drag and drop feature to edit and modify shifts quickly
- Save time by copying over the previous week’s schedule, or create a template, and edit as required
- Use color codes to highlight different job types
- Make changes to the schedule right from your mobile phone
Keep your employees on schedule
Your employees will always have the most up to date schedule, so no more excuses or showing up late
- Employees can view their schedule from any device
- View the entire schedule so they can see who is available if they need to request a shift change
- Receive instant notifications! New schedules and changes will be emailed to employees and a banner notification will also appear in the app
Keep track of overtime hours
Ensure that your payroll costs don’t go over budget
- While adding employee shifts the total hours show under each employee
- Total team hours are calculated at the bottom of each calendar page based on day, week or month
- Setup rules and staff hours will turn red to notify you if they are into overtime hours
NEW- April 2020 Release
1. How to export and view schedules for specific users and days
a) Click on Users Dropdown
Check the box next to the User you want to view. Uncheck Users you want to hide. “Hidden” users will not display when you export the schedule to PDF, CSV or Excel.
b) Click on Days Dropdown
Select the days you want to view (orange shows selected). Deselect the days you want to hide (white shows deselected). “Hidden” days will not display when you export the schedule to PDF, CSV or Excel.
To export the schedule click on the Export Schedule dropdown and select PDF, CSV or Excel. Access the file in your download folders.
2. Sync your schedule with your calendar
Never miss another shift (or shift change) again. Set up your schedule to sync your Time Tracker shifts with your personal calendar. Receive reminders from your calendar, see changes live, and view your schedule, and your team’s schedule, from any device, anytime.
Need help setting up scheduling?
Our support is always free! Setup a tour, give us a call or use live chat our support team is here to help.