Have you got a minute? I want to show you how you can easily visualize your business performance with Time Tracker + Billing reporting.
We’ve made it easy to get started. Right ‘out of the box’ Time Tracker has customizable reporting templates. These templates give you one-click access to vital stats including the:
- User Report – info about users and their time and expense entries.
- Project Summary Report – include the summed up details of a project.
- Expense Report – info about a user’s reimbursable and total expenses.
- Contractor Report – includes all financial info about a contractor.
- Tax Report – info about the taxes collected by your firm.
- Trust Account Report – lets you track disbursed funds if you are a law firm.
- Productivity Report – lets you see who is logging time and how much time is getting logged.
- Rate Report – shows the details of what is charged by user, client, project and activity type.
- Accounts Receivable Report – gives a detailed, ageing view of the amount you’re owed.
- Pre-Paid Hours Report – info about any clients’ prepaid hours purchase.
Time Tracker + Billing Reporting Demo
I’ll show you how to run two of the most popular, user and accounts receivable reports. Check out this short Time Tracker help video:
Do you have questions about reporting or how to use any other feature? You are very welcome to call or email us; we’d love to help: email@example.com or (1-800-851-0992).
Thanks for capturing “every billable second” with Time Tracker + Billing!