Have you ever wondered if there was more you could do to help strengthen your valued customer relationships? More and more companies of all sizes are gaining a personal edge and giving thanks to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
CRM is a great approach to help manage your transportation business’s valued relationships with customers old and new. It makes use of data analysis based on your clients’ history to improve business relationships, and customer retention. In such a competitive business market, transportation companies who make use of CRM software and other SaaS applications will find they have an edge. By making the best use of your own customer data, you will be able to discover valuable insights about your clients, such as how they respond to marketing directed at them and then using that information to assess how to move forward with successful business decisions.
Did you know that 74% of businesses surveyed said that CRM software allows greater access to customer data? If you pair that alongside another study that affirms that those companies that substantially outperform long-term are 5x more likely to use customer data that their lower-performing competitors? CRM for businesses of all sizes can establish areas to drive business growth? It really is essential for any business that wants to thrive.
By implementing CRM into your transportation business, you can boost customer retention, improve your profit margins, and increase sales. You know that customer relationships are the key to the growth of your business, so make sure that you are managing them as effectively as possible. Be proactive and utilize CRM technology to connect to clients and improve your business performance, no matter the size of your company.
Here is how to make CRM work for your transportation business:
Improve customer retention.
The data gathered by CRM software applications can help you get to know your customers on a deeper level, and then put a value on them.
- Better relationship visibility helps your team address accounts that are at risk and offer better opportunities to customers in a timely manner
- Transparent customer histories enable you to make better and more tailored purchases and service experiences to retain your current customers
- Know your customers by using the data to understand just who is accessing your services, and how often. You can also check buying trends and individual preferences so that you can customize messages to reach them at the right time as well as working to win back those who have stopped purchasing
- Put a value on your clients with CRM data analysis of your clients and their buying habits so that you can identify which of them are most profitable and what each customer is worth to your business
- Identify new customers. It’s not just current customers you should focus on, but their information can help you sell to prospective clients as well. By matching up the profile of your identified best clients, you can reach out and sell to new customers
- Comparing data sets between those customers who have stuck with you and those who have stopped using your services, you can gain valuable information to know what is working and what isn’t
Automated data entry.
Incorporating a sturdy CRM helps your team to automate their data entry. It also allows those from different departments–marketing, sales, and customer service–to access the same information and to share that data.
- Data can be leveraged in future marketing campaigns
- Improved and smarter reporting with revenue forecasts to give you all the information you need to grow your business
- Advanced CRM software eliminates duplicate records from being entered into a database
- Create and schedule personalized reports
- Track open opportunities, performance of campaigns, and much more by allowing a CRM system to cover your reporting tasks
- Accurately forecast revenue and maintain a solid understanding of the health of your business
Better team collaboration.
Just as we said that your team will be able to better connect and share data, they will also find improved collaboration by moving from old-fashioned manual spreadsheets to modern, CRM software.
- Effectively managing those important customer relationships means that multiple employees with different skills are needed. Whether it’s customer support, marketing, or sales, a cloud-based system means that all team members can collaborate across specialties and work together
- Team members don’t need to be in the same physical location: cloud-based solutions can be accessed anywhere, at any time
- When your team is working as a single unit, they present a united front to provide stellar customer service, and in turn enhance the overall profitability of your company
CRM is an essential tool for transportation businesses of any size, or for any business for that matter. By consolidating customer data and documents, and enabling all team members to access, share, and manage that information, you can not only strengthen your existing customer relationships, but also develop a strong picture of your top sales leads and plan effectively for the future.
CRM software gives your transportation business the chance to automatically track all contact and follow-ups with clients, thereby reducing the chances that a loyal customer will fall through the cracks if they have requested help. It also heightens the chances to automate a number of workflow tasks, which allow you and your staff extra time to concentrate on other tasks.
By investing in a well-designed CRM software, your team will be able to access information from anywhere they are, from the comfort of their own device. They will be able to manage appointments and track their deals in real-time. With a CRM software that works for your business, you can carry all your business in the palm of your hand.
Time Tracker will automate your time for payroll, billing and productivity. Try a free 14-day trial today and give yourself extra time to focus on other tasks as the software safely tracks and stores your team’s time and location during the day. No credit card required. Cancel any time.