Legalweek will be here before you know it, so it’s time to familiarize yourself with all of the fantastic keynotes, workshops, attendees, exhibitors and conferences that will be featured this year.
This will be the largest legal event of the year, showcasing all kinds of new and exciting technology to complement the needs of you and your firm. The huge exhibit hall will showcase a collection of cutting-edge products to meet all of your technological needs. Bringing legal professionals together to focus on current issues and challenges faced by those in the industry, there will be a plethora of networking events, exhibitors, and speaking engagements devised to help you develop solutions to the most pressing problems.
With 93% of attendees reporting that Legalweek “was a valuable tool in reaching customers and prospects” and 90% of attendees agreeing that Legal Week is “the premier forum to keep up to date with new trends and innovations” you can’t afford to miss the 2019 event!
This year, Legalweek takes place from January 29-February 1 at the New York Hilton Midtown. 9000+ legal professionals will be present for the largest legal industry event. Make sure you register so you can be there to gain all the strategies to drive your law firm forward.
On the first day, a series of workshops will take place. Between lunch and refreshment breaks, gain new perspectives about computational law, blockchain, competitive intelligence, and AI wars before a reception and new attendee orientation. Days two and three open with a state of industry/keynote address, a tradeshow and conference, emerging tech and supersessions, followed by a cocktail reception. On the 31st, enjoy the business of law forum and product innovation competition, interspersed with the tradeshow and supersessions.
Keynote speakers include Alberto Gonzales, 80th Attorney General of the United States, and Loretta Lynch, 83rd Attorney General of the United States, presenting together on “Leadership in the Profession of Law and How it is Changing”; and Brian Kuhn, Founder and Global Leader of IBM, Watson Legal, whose keynote “Legal Innovation at Work: Demystifying AI for the Business and Practice of Law” is sure to inspire.
Conferences within Legal Week will include:
- Legaltech: Learn about the leading legal technology solutions and check out the huge exhibit floor to see for yourself how the industry’s most successful law firms are preparing for the future.
- LegalCIO: This provides you with cutting-edge technologies with a focus on current challenges and opportunities for today’s legal firms, as well as giving you the best information on technological updates, practical strategies and effective risk tools.
- Legal Marketing: Learn to apply business strategies in your firm with a strong focus on client perspectives, your firm’s reputation, marketing, and content output impact who comes to you for business.
- Legal Diversity and Talent Management Forum: Here you will see what it takes to attract and retain a competitive firm, as well as diversity on the legal field as a whole. Examine diversity and inclusion strategies for workplace culture.
- Business of Law Forum: The Innovation Lab brings key stakeholders together to discuss the future of the legal industry and how to take advantage of the changes with an action plan that fits your business.
Stay on top of the most current legal trends, network with a vast array of peers, and learn to innovate and automate your own firm with the newest technologies.
There will also be an array of bootcamps which cover topics such as Artificial Intelligence, Small Firm Businesses, and In-House Leadership. For more information and to register for the Legal Week 2018 conference, visit: http://legalweekshow.com/
eBillity will be there at Booth 311 come by to say hi and learn how to automate time tracking, invoices and expenses from anywhere, on any device, with Time Tracker. Our software includes legal friendly features built right in, such as UTBMS patent billing codes, trust accounting, 4-click invoicing, LSS realization reports, and a conflict checker. We also offer real-time security backups, GDPR, US-EU privacy compliance, and integrations with Clio, Xero, QuickBooks, Sage Intacct, Gusto, ADP, and SAP Concur. Also ask us how you can get a free subscription to Invoice Tracker and automate your invoice reminders to get paid faster.
Not attending Legalweek?
No worries you can still receive 50% off Time Tracker for the first 3 months and a free annual subscription to Invoice Tracker. Use promo code LegalWeek. Offer expires February 19th, 2019.