Time Tracker now integrates with Xero allowing you to sync time entries, expenses, invoices, payments and more.
Before you can connect Time Tracker to Xero:
1. Ensure you have Time Tracker + Billing. If you don’t have +Billing head over to your Subscription page and enable it.
2. Enable the free Xero add-on enabled. This can be enabled from your Subscription page.
3. Ensure you have an active Xero account.
Connect Time Tracker to Xero:
1. Navigate to the Xero tab and click into the “Connection” screen.
2. Click the “Connect to Xero” button. A pop-up window will appear.
3. Enter your Xero username and password into the pop-up window and click “Login”
4. Authorize Time Tracker to access your Xero account
5. Close the confirmation window. Your account is now connected.
Sync Time Tracker with Xero:
1. Navigate to the Xero tab and click into the “Configure Time Tracker” screen.
2. Configure your Xero settings. Refer to the Xero help center for help selecting items from the drop down menus. Click “Save”.
3. Click into the “Sync Data” screen.
4. On the “Sync Data” screen, click the “Sync Account Data” button. A pop-up window will appear. Sync status will say “Done” when the sync is complete.
5. When Close the pop-up screen. Your Time Tracker and Xero accounts are now synced. You can now log time for your Xero clients right inside of Time Tracker.
Let one of our friendly product experts walk you through the Xero connection and sync process to ensure it’s setup correctly for your business. Support is 100% free. See all our free help options at: ebillity.com/get-help