For Australian customers, Time Tracker now integrates with Xero Payroll. Take advantage of this free add-on to sync timesheets and expedite your payroll process.
Before you can connect Time Tracker to Xero Payroll:
1. Ensure you have Time Tracker + Billing. If you don’t have +Billing head over to your Subscription page and enable it.
2. Enable the free Xero add-on enabled. This can be enabled from your Subscription page for free.
3. Ensure you have an active Xero Payroll account.
Connect Time Tracker to Xero Payroll:
1. Navigate to the Xero tab, click into the “Xero Payroll” screen and click “Yes” as shown below. Note – this option will only be available if you are logged into Time Tracker from Australia.
2. Click the “Connect to Xero” button. A pop-up window will appear.
3. Enter your Xero username and password into the pop-up window and click “Login”
4. Authorize Time Tracker to access your Xero account
5. Close the confirmation window. Your account is now connected.
Sync Time Tracker with Xero Payroll:
1. Navigate to the Xero tab and click into the “Configure Time Tracker” screen.
2. Configure your Xero settings. Refer to the Xero help center for help selecting items from the drop-down menus. Click “Save”.
3. Click into the “Sync Data” screen.
4. On the “Sync Data” screen, click the “Sync Account Data” button. A pop-up window will appear. The sync status will say “Done” when the sync is complete.
5. When Close the pop-up screen. Your Time Tracker and Xero accounts are now synced. You can now log time for your Xero clients right inside of Time Tracker.
6. Click the “Sync Payroll Data” button. A new pop-up window will appear. The sync status will say “done” when the payroll sync is complete.
Let one of our friendly product experts walk you through the Xero connection and sync process to ensure it’s setup correctly for your business. Support is 100% free. See all our free help options at ebillity.com/get-help