Manage your projects seamlessly with vital project info in a single view. eBillity lets you manage User access permissions, billing, schedules, meetings, contacts and time or expense entries by project. You can create, access, modify, subscribe, and delete projects - or upload project files to a common area - all with eBillity time management software.
Sign Up Now
Access and Stay Connected to Projects
View Completed Project Time Tracking Status
View your projects on the My Projects tab on the dashboard.
Search for Projects by: Project ID, Project Name, Client Name, Status and more.
Keep up-to-date: Subscribe to projects and receive email notifications about project-related events.
Reduce data errors: Get email alerts when incorrect data or time is logged or time is logged against an incorrect task. You can edit entries at any time before you send an invoice.
Manage projects on the go with mobile time tracking: Receive email alerts and view project data on your mobile.
View basic project time tracking information: client contacts, pre-paid hours purchased, time and expense details, balance and invoice information on the Project Summary Tab.
Give role-based and user-based permissions for viewing confidential information.
Create “Named Users” in the system – users without eBillity access, but who have time and expense entries added on their behalf. Or assign “Standard Users” to a project. They can log in to eBillity and view their project info at a glance
Manage Time and Billing for the Project
Safeguard Project Information
- Select a convenient billing method - bill at regular intervals or bill at closing.
- Generate invoices for the project.
- Set triggers to automatically send invoice payment reminders or late fee notices.
- Set time and billing rates at the User or Project levels.
- You have the option to require review of all time and expense entries before they get invoiced.
- Configure role-based permissions for viewing, creating, modifying, and subscribing to projects.
- Manage time tracking management software permissions for different Users.
- Add basic contact information, assign members and a project lead for the project, and name subscribers to project notifications.
Add New Projects
Schedule Meetings, Communicate & Share
Add Add new project time tracking to an existing client using the Add New Project Page option.
Add basic contact information, assign members and a project lead for the project, and name subscribers.
- Schedule and invite other Users to meetings. Meetings automatically post to each Users' daily, weekly and monthly Schedule.
- Sync eBillity meetings with Outlook, Entourage and iCal applications! All emailed meeting requests include .ics attachments.
- Never miss a meeting; display meeting alerts on your screen and always be on schedule.
- Add appointments to your own Schedule.
- Upload and share project files with your team.
- Send messages, instant messages and notifications to other Users in the system.
- Manage contacts easily; create general, client or project contacts through the time management software system