Attorney Friendly Features
Manage Trust Accounting
eBillity law office and legal billing software gives you the ability to record and track trust accounting, so you can manage client funds. Trust accounting features are available at the client-and matter-levels.
Sign Up Now
Legal Billing Software
Trust Accounting Made Easy
- Check for conflict of Finance Charge issues using conflict checker legal billing software.
- Run a full-text search - conflict checker searches for matches in the client list, project list, contact lists, notes, filenames, time entries, expense entries, and schedule entries.
- Restrict access to clients and projects so that only authorized employees are allowed to run this check.
- eBillity's legal billing software enables trust accounting services for specific users, such as law firms, who may use it to hold client funds.
- Create, edit and disable trust accounts.
- Allow clients to deposit money into a trust account.
- Record and make the transfer of funds between trust accounts.
- Record disbursements (to pay for invoices, expenses entries and more) from trust accounts.
- Optionally include trust account transaction details and balances on invoices.
- Allow clients to log in to the Client Access Portal to view trust accounting transactions real-time.