Customized Permissions, Billing Rates & Terminology
Trusted Secure Data.
eBillity time tracking management makes security and privacy a top priority. Only users with valid permissions are given access to confidential company information. Firewalls, SSL Encryption & automatic data backups to multiple Amazon S3 Servers protect your data. eBillity also allows you to customize bill rates and terminology used in the system.
Sign Up Now
Cloud-based Data Security & Encryption
Role Based Access Rights
- Cut your company costs (estimated at $17,000 initially and $7,000 recurring for a small firm) for file servers, computer viruses, software, upgrades, technical support, network maintenance, and data loss. eBillity eliminates these expenses with one low monthly rate.
- Get 99.99% up-time commitment and automatic data back up with eBillity’s Amazon S3 Server-based platform.
- The data is always yours; Copy all data and files to your Mac or PC at any time with eBillity’s time tracking program simple export feature.
- Get eBillity’s SSL-encrypted data transfer. Studies show 10:1 odds favoring a cloud-based service provider like eBillity over the network administrator of a small consulting firm.
eBillity's time tracking management grants access to functions and pages based on the roles users play. For example, a group manager may have the right to view and access the timesheets and project details of his team but not a client’s financial data. An accountant may have the right to financial information of the firm without access to any of the firm's client information.
- Users assigned to a particular client can view and access any client information such as contacts or expense reports.
- Users with proper access can view bills and modify billing rates.
- Users who do not have access to edit another user’s information will always be displayed a read only view.
- Permissions are inherited on the mobile time tracking devices and desktop widget.
Customized Billing & Customizable Rates
Customized Terminology in the System
- Configure individual time and billing activities to have hourly or flat fee rates.
- Set up customized standard and overtime rates per user.
- Set up client, and project specific bill rates.
- Bill regularly - invoicing at will.
- Bill at closing - prevent invoicing until the project has been closed.
- Create "Custom Drop Down Lists" to call things - like expense, activity, and project types - exactly what you want throughout the eBillity time management software system.
- Create custom "Auto-text and Hot-keys" - abbreviations you can enter throughout the system for the words and phrases you use most.